Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag 7.5″ Barrel Blued
The Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag 7.5″ Barrel Blued features a patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock which provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. Its traditional western-style, hand-filling grip is comfortable and is the most natural pointing of any grip style. The Super Blackhawk also has cold hammer-forged barrel, adjustable rear and fixed front sights, and is reliable with coil springs throughout for durability. This Standard model has a 7.5″ blued barrel, frame, and cylinder. It also has hardwood grips.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural-pointing of any grip style.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Durable coil springs throughout for maximum reliability.
- Fixed ramp front sight and adjustable rear sight.
- Chambered in the powerful .44 Magnum, also accepts factory .44 Special cartridges, which deliver superb accuracy and milder recoil.