Ruger PC Carbine 9mm with M-LOK & Adjustable Stock 10 Round Magazine
The Ruger PC Carbine 9mm with M-LOK & Adjustable Stock, is a new takedown pistol caliber carbine from Ruger. This carbine comes with one Ruger SR9/ Security 9 series magazine, and an adapter to allow the carbine to accept Glock magazines. This carbine comes with a 10 round mag for states that have magazine capacity laws. It is exactly the same as the standard 17 round version, except for the magazine.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Factory-installed, barrel-mounted picatinny rail allows for the forward mounting of optics.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated, rear-mounted QD cups.
- Lower receiver is fitted with a six-position, telescoping, Magpul® MOE® buttstock on a proprietary receiver extension capable of accepting both commercial and Mil-Spec aftermarket stocks.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system, with integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail, allows for the mounting of standard AR grips and picatinny rail-mountable stocks or extensions.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis and aluminum handguard, as well as removal of the charging handle.