Ruger Mark IV Hunter 22LR 6.88″ Barrel
The Ruger Mark IV Hunter 22LR 6.88″ Barrel pistol has the design features and look the Mark III with a new one button takedown for quick and easy field stripping. The Mark IV is a great platform for training new shooters, or just to go out and have some fun cheap target practice. Designed with accuracy and fit and function in mind the new Mark IV’s will continue to add to the high standards set by the older generation Ruger Mark pistols.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- 6.88″ Fluted Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Two 10 round magazines.