Ruger LCP II .380acp with 7 Round Magazine
The Ruger LCP II .380acp is a sub compact semi automatic double action pistol. This is the newest version of the Ruger Lightweight Compact Pistol line. The LCP II makes an excellent pistol, for concealed carry at just 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall. It comes with one 7 round extended magazine.
- 5.17″ long and 3.71″ tall, the LCP II is designed to fit a variety of holsters for ease of carry.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Short crisp trigger pull with a single-action feel.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes a finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Comes with one extended 7 round magazine.
Note: 6-round LCP magazines are compatible with the LCP II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP II. 7-round LCP magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP II.