Ruger American Pistol 45acp Full Size Manual Safety
The Ruger American Pistol 45acp Full Size Manual Safety, is a full sized polymer framed, striker fired semi automatic pistol. This pistol is filled with many advances over previous generations of Ruger pistols, it is ready for duty, home defense, or just a day at the range.
- Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, black nitrided, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes. Ergonomic grip modules lock in solidly and do not loosen.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights with wide rear notch for rapid sight acquisition and alignment.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release.
- Black nitride finish on stainless steel slide and chassis is durable, non-reflective and corrosion-resistant.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers.
- Non-slip surfaces include functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, ambidextrous manual safety and integrated trigger safety.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also includes – Two, nickel-Teflon plated steel magazines; small, medium, and large grip modules.