Ruger 22 Charger 22LR Takedown with Rear Rail
The Ruger 22 Charger 22LR Takedown with Rear Rail is a plinker’s dream. It’s cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, easy cleaning and accepts most suppressors and flash hiders. It features a standard A2-style grip and can be easily changed for any MSR grip. The factory installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights. It’s threaded barrel features a 1/2″-28 thread pattern and a factory-installed thread protector. Includes an adjustable bipod that offers rock-steady sighting and a 15-round BX-15 magazine. Factory installed rear picatinny rail allows for easy installation of pistol braces. This is a takedown model, that easily breaks down into two section for storage and transport.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Features a factory-installed Picatinny-style rail brace mount with integrated QD cup.
- Features a standard ergonomic pistol grip that can be easily replaced with any AR-style grip.
- Factory-installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights.
- Includes one, 15-round, BX-15® magazine, which is the perfect length when shooting with the included bipod prone or from the bench.
- Included adjustable bipod offers rock-steady sighting.
- Threaded barrel features a 1/2″-28 thread pattern that accepts most suppressors, flash hiders and the factory-installed thread protector.
- Takedown model quickly and easily breaks down into two sections for convenient storage and transport.