Ruger 10/22 Takedown Talo Burnt Bronze – Go Wild Camo
The Ruger 10/22 Takedown Talo Burnt Bronze – Go Wild Camo semi-automatic rifle is part of Ruger’s famous 10/22 rimfire rifle line. The Ruger 10/22 line of rimfire rifles are some the best selling rifle in the United States.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- The legendary 10/22 semi-automatic action ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Comes with carry case.
- One 10 round magazine.
- Talo Exclusive, Burnt Bronze Cerakote receiver and barrel, and Go Wild® Camo I-M Brush stock.