Ruger 10/22 Takedown Backpacker Stainless 22LR
The Ruger 10/22 Takedown Backpacker Stainless 22LR semi-automatic rifle is part of Ruger’s famous 10/22 rimfire rifle line. The Ruger 10/22 line of rimfire rifles are some the best selling rifle in the United States.
- Magpul® X-22 Backpacker stock with an ergonomic handguard, optional QD sling mounting capability, integrated storage compartment in the grip, a hinged storage compartment in the stock capable of storing up to three spare 10-round magazines, an MOE SL® non-slip rubber buttpad, and a unique locking interface to attach the barrel assembly to the receiver when being transported.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged, 1/2×28 threaded barrel.
- The legendary 10/22 semi-automatic action ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear sight.
- Four 10 round magazines (three in the stock).