Glock 26 Gen 5
Glock 26 Gen5 FS Pistol (Front Serrations):
This new generation of Glock pistols, derived from the model adopted by the FBI, includes the following improvements:
– a new finish for the breech and barrel consisting of nDLC protection (nitriding + Amorphous Diamond Carbon).
– a flared magazine well integrated into the carcass to facilitate magazine changes (except G26).
– an ambidextrous bolt retainer.
– the handle no longer has fingerprints, so it is suitable for the hand of a greater majority of shooters regardless of the size of their fingers.
– the firing pin safety, the trigger and the trigger block comprising the ejector have been modified in order to soften the trigger.
– the new magazine features an orange riser and a slightly oversized magazine heel (except G26); the gun remains compatible with all older Glock magazines.
The list above is not exhaustive because more than 20 modifications have been made to this weapon.
– 9×19 caliber semi-automatic pistol.
– new 3.5″ (89mm) cold hammered GMB (Glock Marksman Barrel) match barrel, with improved polygonal rifling.
– exceptional protection against corrosion and wear thanks to the new nDLC finish.
– Weight: 560 grams.
– delivered with 4 grip backs as on generation 4 pistols
– delivered in case with magazine, 2 x 10-shot magazines, and cleaning kit
– made in Austria.
– classified in category B1.
Note: the nDLC protection is, for the moment, exclusive to generation 5.
This protection also increases the reliability of the weapon in the absence of lubricant and in adverse conditions thanks to an extremely low coefficient of friction. This nDLC protection is exclusive to the Glock manufacturing process.